Sat, Oct 21|
Sandia Sunrise Therapy
Annual Spooktacular Extravaganza
Time & Location
Oct 21, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Sandia Sunrise Therapy, 9550 San Mateo Blvd NE Suite A, Albuquerque, NM 87113, USA
About the event
Sandia Sunrise Therapy is hosting our 4th Annual Spooktacular Extravaganza full of games, prizes, and treats on October 21st from 1-3 PM. This is a free event so grab your costumes and come join us at our outdoor, multi-interactive stations that are fun for the whole family. Our theme this year is video games!!
In addition to all the fun and games, we will be holding a raffle full of wonderful prizes from local businesses in the Albuquerque community. All proceeds will be donated to Children's Cancer Fund of New Mexico, a nonprofit organization that provides programs and services to children with cancer and their families. They can help alleviate the emotional and financial burdens of childhood cancer.
Raffle tickets will be sold online in advance and during our event for $5 for one, $12 for three, or $20 for five. Winners do not need to be present to win. Tickets can be purchased using cash, Venmo, and PayPal. Follow our social media for more information on event details and raffle prizes.
Venmo & Paypal username: @sandiasunrisetherapy
Tickets can be purchased here:
Raffle prizes include:
- Gyros Mediterranean gift cards
- High Vibe Crystals custom Halloween basket
- Toad Road gift certificate
- Betty's Bath & Day Spa gift certificate
- Land of Enchantment Photography print
- Color Wheel Toys gift basket
- Casa Verde gift certificate
- Christy Mae's gift card
- JR Barela Jewelry bracelet
- Desert Bird Mercantile gift card
- Old World Leather bracelet and hair clip
- Allen Morrison Photography print
- More prizes coming soon!